Translate

Friday, September 4, 2015

Seeking for the answer

Life will bring many questions? We think about our next process. We don't know the future so we worry.
I think about my life and examine my deeds and actions.
Abraham wanted a godly woman for his son. So Abraham sent his servant to found a good wife.
The servants didn't know the future so they asked the Lord to guide them.
The woman that was given to Abraham's son will be a servant. If a man looking for a wife, the woman should want to serve him. If a woman looking for a husband, then that man should want to serve his wife.
Abraham's servants depended on the Lord. We must depend on the Lord on our task in this life.
We don't know nothing and God knows everything.

Genesis 24:10-14

 

10 Then the servant left, taking with him ten of his master’s camels loaded with all kinds of good things from his master. He set out for Aram Naharaim and made his way to the town of Nahor. 11 He had the camels kneel down near the well outside the town; it was toward evening, the time the women go out to draw water.
12 Then he prayed, “Lord, God of my master Abraham, make me successful today, and show kindness to my master Abraham. 13 See, I am standing beside this spring, and the daughters of the townspeople are coming out to draw water. 14 May it be that when I say to a young woman, ‘Please let down your jar that I may have a drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and I’ll water your camels too’—let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac. By this I will know that you have shown kindness to my master.”

No comments:

Post a Comment