Translate

Thursday, September 17, 2015

I am the smartest person in the world

We need to read instructions before we do our projects. We should understand the right process for every activity. Mankind is clueless and we have no wisdom.
The proper instruction is from God. We are mankind and we will die. God is God and he has always existed.
We should have a fear of the Lord. This type of fear should not be an unhealthy fear but a loving fear.
People have good parents. They should not have an unhealthy fear of the parent because parents love their children. But a loving fear that if the children do wrong then the parents will punish them. The punishment is not based on anger but the desire for a better life.
We need to have humility to accept  the ways of the Lord. I have a big ego so I need to ask the Lord for help. If my ego is big then I will not listen to the Lord. So I must deny myself and the Lord.

Proverbs 15:33

 Wisdom’s instruction is to fear the Lord,
    and humility comes before honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment