Translate

Friday, June 19, 2015

The pretty woman

I believe that every man wants a pretty wife. When the man obtains a pretty woman then that man woman to have an relationship with that woman.
Abraham had a beautiful woman. He was afraid that his life was endangered. He believed his life was endangered because a man would murder him.
Abraham told his wife to lie. This was wrong.
Abraham needed to trust in the Lord. When we trust in the wisdom of man then we will fail.
Abraham failed because he trusted in himself.
I have failed because I didn't trust in the Lord. I trusted in myself then I failed.
The Lord will protect his people so we need to rely on the Lord.
We need to submit to the Lord. We need to repent from our sins and follow Jesus.
Jesus is God and he died on the cross. He conquered death so we can go to heaven.


Genesis 20:1-2

Now Abraham moved on from there into the

 region of the Negev and lived between Kadesh and Shur. For a while he stayed in Gerar, and there Abraham said of his wife Sarah, “She is my sister.” Then Abimelek king of Gerar sent for Sarah and took her.

No comments:

Post a Comment