Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2015

The bad witness

I like Abraham that was in the Bible. But he wasn't a perfect man. He sinned like we sinned.
Abraham lied about his wife. He didn't want to be killed because his wife was pretty.
Abraham lacked faith in God. He trusted in himself. When a person trust in himself then that person will fail.
There are many followers of Jesus that have trusted in themselves.  The sinful nature can deceive the follower of Jesus and the person that rejects Jesus.
God desire that people will follow him. When a person wants to follow Jesus then God will transform their live lives.
There will be difficult times in this life but a person must have faith in God. God can do many great things but our faith limits the greatness of God.

Genesis 20:11-13

 

11 Abraham replied, “I said to myself, ‘There is surely no fear of God in this place, and they will kill me because of my wife.’ 12 Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife. 13 And when God had me wander from my father’s household, I said to her, ‘This is how you can show your love to me: Everywhere we go, say of me, “He is my brother.”’”

No comments:

Post a Comment