Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I know more than my teacher

There are many fools in this world. Many people think that they know everything about life. These people will reject good advice and follow foolish ideas.
Many children have pride. They will refuse the wisdom of their parents. These children will be a fool and suffer as a fool.
The wise person will heed good advice and follow the good advice.
We need to heed the wisdom of the Lord. Mankind is clueless about life. Mankind to read the Bible and apply the truth in life.
I don't know much so I need the Bible. I ask the Lord to guide me so I read the Bible. There are many times when I have a question, there is a Bible verse that helps me in a difficult issue.

Proverbs 15:5

 A fool spurns a parent’s discipline,
    but whoever heeds correction shows prudence.

No comments:

Post a Comment