Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

The words from the heart

The human heart will speak words. A person can understand the condition of the heart by the usage of the words. There can be good words that blesses people or bad words that curses people.
If I don't follow Jesus, then pride increases in my desire. I will speak of boastful words. I will exalt my life and I will not exalt Christ.
God is not happy with me when I have pride in my heart. If I don't pray and read the Bible then I will focus on my ego. I can't glorify God when my ego is god.
If I ask the Lord to transform my heart then I will honor the Lord. God will reward me, if I honor him.
I need to pray and remember the Bible in my heart.
If a person don't focus on Jesus then the heart will increase in pride. They will trust in ego and God doesn't want this.
He wants mankind to submit their lives to him, then God can transform mankind.


Proverbs 14:3

 A fool’s mouth lashes out with pride,
    but the lips of the wise protect them.


No comments:

Post a Comment