Translate

Friday, February 20, 2015

The hero will receive honor


Abram saved his nephew from major problems. The king of Sodom wanted to gave thanks to Abram.

Abram could have gave thanks to God or himself.

The follower of Christ should live a good life. When a person does good deeds, so other people will praise the Christian. The Christian can give honor to God or self-glorification.

I need to admit this idea. There are times when I give glory to myself and refuse to honor God.

People need to praise God and  people should not praise my ego.

Jesus loved me when I was a sinner. There were times when I rejected him but he loved me.

I need to give all my life to Jesus.

Genesis 14:17

 17 After Abram returned from defeating Kedorlaomer and the kings allied with him, the king of Sodom came out to meet him in the Valley of Shaveh (that is, the King’s Valley).

No comments:

Post a Comment