Translate

Saturday, February 21, 2015

The actions in a person life

A person can examine an other person life and realize what is important to that person's life.
There are many people that desire to be rich. They will forsake their families, friends and God.
I can understand that their ways are evil and that person will reject God in their heart.
There are times when I seek after foolish things and forget about Jesus.
If my heart is focused on Jesus, then my ways are pleasing to the Lord. I can't do this with my wisdom but when I submit to the Lord.
There are many questions an how a person submit to the Lord.
Mankind have a sinful nature. If a person have not accepted Jesus then the sinful nature control that person.
The sinner will be trapped by their sin and their ways will be evil.
If a person begin to hate their sins then they need to repent from their sins. Jesus lived a perfect life and died on the cross for the sins of mankind. He was the perfect sacrifice for ours sins. He arose from the dead.
If a person have faith that Jesus will forgive their sins then that person will have a new heart.
The Holy Spirit communicates with everyone. The Christian will listen to the Holy Spirit.
I have a warning for everyone. A Christian can have the Holy Spirit in their soul but there will be times when that Christian can become stubborn.
If a person that read this and is a follower of Jesus. Then you need to focus on God.


Proverbs 14:2

 Whoever fears the Lord walks uprightly,
    but those who despise him are devious in their ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment