Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Money is worthless because this idea

I see many advertisement about money. The commercials teaches that money is the cure of this life. If we have money then we will not have problems. Many people seeks after the money. They go to college then the person receive a good salary.
I always hear this. Money is the key of life. People need money to do things. If a person have a family then a person needs to provide for the family. I have friends with young children. The young children eat a lot of food and food require money.
If a person wants a house. The person needs to have a good job. I understand this idea.
I believe people need to give money to organizations. There are many organizations that require money. Mankind needs to give to some organization because the organizations can't support themselves.    
If a person rejects the cross of Jesus and the Bible then the money is worthless. Many rich people believe in money and rejects God. This is a important idea because everyone sins. One sin leads to God's judgement. When a person receives the pardon from their sins then the person will be in hell forever. The money this person earned is worthless. Mankind needs to trust in God and not money.
I don't believe money is evil but the love of money is evil. Money is a gift from God.
I have righteousness from God. I didn't earn it but I accepted the grace of God. God's wrath will be on this earth. When God's wrath is on this earth then the world's money is worthless.
If I reject the cross of Jesus then I deserve hell because one sin will disqualify me. I can't enter heaven. I accept the cross of Jesus because Jesus was the perfect sacrifice. I transfer my trust and sins to the cross of Jesus. Jesus wants people to transfer their lives to the cross.

Proverbs 11:4

 Wealth is worthless in the day of wrath,
    but righteousness delivers from death.

No comments:

Post a Comment