Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The good worker

I believe in good work but mankind need to relax. If a person doesn't relax then the work will not be good.
I work hard but I need sleep. I need to relax. If I have one day without work then I will have good work on six day.

God rested on the seventh day. God didn't need to relax because He is God. He wanted give us a principle in relaxation. If we work seven days a week then we will have bad health. We need to relax on one day during the  week.

I need to say this. We need to relax in the cross of Jesus. We can have peace in God in the cross.
We can bring our burdens to Jesus. Jesus hears the prayers of the believers and He gives peace to His followers. If you follow Jesus then we need to talk to Him.

If a person rejects Jesus then the person will not have peace. Only Jesus brings peace. No book can bring peace to the mocker of Jesus.

Genesis 2:1-3

 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment