Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

The rich people have this

I don't have a lot of money but I am rich. There are many people that have more money. The rich people of this world have this. They have money but money can't give peace. Money can't give you wisdom in marriage or other type of issues.

I am rich because I have faith in Jesus. I pray to Jesus and read the Bible. The Bible gives my soul this, it brings spiritual money to my soul.  Heaven is within my soul.

If someone denies God, they will be poor from within the soul. Everyone needs Jesus. We have a sin nature that wants to destroy our lives. Only Jesus can conquer this nature. A person can have money but they need Jesus. People are poor spiritual without Jesus.

Proverbs 10:15

 The wealth of the rich is their fortified city,
    but poverty is the ruin of the poor.



No comments:

Post a Comment