Translate

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Earn great money!

The salary of this life is good. If a person does this. We want a good salary. I know a great boss.
His name is Jesus.

We are born into sin. We are slave to the sin nature. Sin seems good but it destroys the soul. We don't want to submit to good. Many people hate the light of Jesus because of sin.

Everyone need to understand this. One sin leads to hell. Sin brings death. We need forgiveness of our sins.
We need to repent and follow Jesus with our lives.

When we follow Jesus then we will receive heaven and rewards in heaven. My life is based on Jesus. I don't drink alcohol because I want the Holy Spirit to control me and not the alcohol. This leads to witnessing to the people. I explain this. Jesus has redeemed my life and a great opportunity to explain the gospel.


Proverbs 10:16

 The wages of the righteous is life,
    but the earnings of the wicked are sin and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment