Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

Hunger the most important thing

We all know hunger because when we don't eat then the our bodies tells us this.
I eat when I get hungry.
I will be talking about what is more important then food. It is spiritual food. What is spiritual food?
Spiritual food is the Bible. Deuteronomy 8:3 says,"He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord."

We need to hear the Bible and know the Bible. We need to be devoted to the Bible.  Job 23:12 says,"
I have not departed from the commands of his lips, I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread."

We can trust the Bible because The Bible is from God. Man words are worthless but God's have wisdom that man don't have.  2 Timothy 3:16-17 says," All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment